They are predicting a few warm days in the coming week so I'm hoping to get outside for a bit. Some the the Hellebores are blooming!
Plan for this week:
- Pot up flowers started 3 weeks ago that have true leaves into flats.
- Start another 40 cell flat of lettuce.
- Garden clean up (weather permitting). I still have some grasses and some of the perennials I left up for winter to cut back. I've also spotted some evil spring weeds popping up in the perennial and vegetable beds.
- Conduct vegetable garden soil test (didn't get to it last week).
How did I do last week?
- Start 2 flats of tomatoes. - Check, they are sprouting
- Start flowers that require 8 weeks to grow. – Check
- Shear the tips of onion starts if needed. - Check, decided to let them grow a bit more
- Conduct soil test in the vegetable garden. - Didn't get to this, need to add it to this week.